Here are some tips you can follow in order to create eye catching web stories:
- When choosing a creative web stories topic, try to find a niche. Make it very specific and you will make both search engines and your readers happy.
- From an SEO perspective, it’s worth having your web stories incorporated with your existing blog posts to build content and make search engines like you more.
- Write about what you love otherwise you will act like there is no excitement in your writing. If there is no excitement, your web stories will suffer, so find a topic that you feel confident about and start writing.
- People love visual stimulation. Remember to use lots of photos and videos in your web stories. These help break up the dullness of reading text and can greatly increase the enjoyment of reading, and therefore the time spent reading.
- Get people talking about your web stories and encourage readers to share your web stories on their social apps. People love engagement, so make sure your content is friendly and popular.
- Write web stories with impactful headlines: people search for headlines via Google, and you can use Google’s search suggestions to increase inspiration for writing headlines.
- Keep track of how people find yours web stories. You can then adapt web stories to the needs of these readers, and make the best use of those resources that truly engaging.
- Before you click the “Publish” button, it is vital that you double check spelling and proofread web stories. Poor spelling will not only damage your credibility, but hurt SEO as well. Ensure you check everything before go public.